thelostworldfanforum

The Lost World Fan Forum Dedicated to the TV Show The Lost World
It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 6:57 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to thelostworldfanforum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our ther features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today.

Post subject: Can you help me?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:55 am 

Ehhh....I want to ask somethong...I'm a Chinese,I lead a substitle group to re-translating the TLW,and it will be end soon,so we plan to translate the tales of the southsea to Chinese,but first we must get video...we have had bought DVD,in www.ioffer.com.We bought in there:http://www.ioffer.com/buy/ix5n6mwg?abcode=GdbTBKEhfd&user_id=5ckjpmruli
Can there anyone can tell us or can anyone give us the substitle of the tales of south sea?
or can anyone help us to get the video with subs?

Post subject: Re: Can you help me?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:24 pm 

Welcome to the FanForum Wolfbiter.

What a great task you have set for yourself and your group. I am impressed.

As to the videos....I gave my videos to a good friend and they were subtitled in Dutch (as are the DVD's). Just to let you know, there are no official videos or DVD's of this short-lived series. Did you wish to find a video or DVD with English subtitles? Many apologies if I am not understanding your question.

Warmest,

CAP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:32 am 

Welcome Wolfbiter! I wish I could help, but unfortunately I can't. :Shamrock: I wish you much luck in your quest though. :Shamrock:

Oh, please be quiet. This is about me. - Pearson Rice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:59 am 

CAP wrote:
Welcome to the FanForum Wolfbiter.

What a great task you have set for yourself and your group. I am impressed.

As to the videos....I gave my videos to a good friend and they were subtitled in Dutch (as are the DVD's). Just to let you know, there are no official videos or DVD's of this short-lived series. Did you wish to find a video or DVD with English subtitles? Many apologies if I am not understanding your question.

Warmest,

CAP

I'm very glad to hear that...I wish you can give me the English subs of the tales of southsea,If you have video with subs,please help us,we all love TLW and the actors in it,and we want to translate more things about them to introduce them to more and more Chinese...
Can you have download website about subs or videos,or can you send them to me?my E-mail is
Spoiler:
1539639310@qq.com

WOLFBITER
TLW FANS IN CHINA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:31 pm 

A warm welcome back Wolfbiter. The news about "Tales of the South Seas" is not good, I am afraid. "Tales of the South Seas" was never shown in the USA. The series was for Australian and European audiences only. Ths is why you can only find copies with other then English subtitles. I do not personally believe the company who invested in the series will make official DVD's with English subtitling. Sorry to bring you such news. Wish to thank you for all that you are doing for the Lost World and Tales of the Souh Seas Fans.

Sincerely,

CAP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:44 pm 

ha~
Come on 小新! Happy to see you here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:42 am 

CAP wrote:
A warm welcome back Wolfbiter. The news about "Tales of the South Seas" is not good, I am afraid. "Tales of the South Seas" was never shown in the USA. The series was for Australian and European audiences only. Ths is why you can only find copies with other then English subtitles. I do not personally believe the company who invested in the series will make official DVD's with English subtitling. Sorry to bring you such news. Wish to thank you for all that you are doing for the Lost World and Tales of the Souh Seas Fans.

Sincerely,

CAP

Ehhh.....That's a terrible news...but you say your friends made the English subs?We can buy the video on the Internet,but we can't get the English subs,do you have them?Please,we need it
WOLFBITER
TLW FASN IN CHINA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:40 pm 

Wolfbiter wrote:
CAP wrote:

Sincerely,

CAP

Ehhh.....That's a terrible news...but you say your friends made the English subs?We can buy the video on the Internet,but we can't get the English subs,do you have them?Please,we need it
WOLFBITER
TLW FASN IN CHINA

Hello Wolfbiter,

Sorry Wolfbiter "Tales of the Souths Seas" only comes with "Dutch" subtitles. No English subtitles.

CAP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:57 pm 

CAP wrote:
Wolfbiter wrote:
CAP wrote:

Sincerely,

CAP

WOLFBITER
TLW FASN IN CHINA

Hello Wolfbiter,

Sorry Wolfbiter "Tales of the Souths Seas" only comes with "Dutch" subtitles. No English subtitles.

CAP

`````I want cry....My god....TAT...Australians also say English....Ehhhh.....All right,It seems depends on ourself...

WOLFBITER
TLW FANS IN CHINA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:57 pm 

Wolfbiter wrote:
CAP wrote:
Wolfbiter wrote:
CAP wrote:

Sincerely,

CAP

WOLFBITER
TLW FASN IN CHINA

Hello Wolfbiter,

CAP

`````I want cry....My god....TAT...Australians also say English....Ehhhh.....All right,It seems depends on ourself...

WOLFBITER
TLW FANS IN CHINA

WOLFBITER I am sorry to deliver such sad news to you.

CAP

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:53 am 

小新,我从网上找到了种子,可惜。。。。只看到youtube上有一些低清视频。。。
Wolfbiter wrote:
CAP wrote:

Sincerely,

CAP

WOLFBITER
TLW FASN IN CHINA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:41 am 

windtalker wrote:
Wolfbiter wrote:
CAP wrote:

Sincerely,

CAP

WOLFBITER
TLW FASN IN CHINA

=3=你咋知道是我啊。。How do you know me?....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:26 pm 

Wolfbiter wrote:
windtalker wrote:
Wolfbiter wrote:
CAP wrote:

Sincerely,

CAP

WOLFBITER
TLW FASN IN CHINA

=3=你咋知道是我啊。。How do you know me?....

因为我就知道。。

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:31 am 

CAP wrote:
Wolfbiter wrote:
CAP wrote:

Sincerely,

CAP

WOLFBITER
TLW FASN IN CHINA

Hello Wolfbiter,

CAP

sorry,My good friend CAP,I forget to ask you about the video...Uhhh....Do you have video with English-speaking?Maybe we can do it without English substitles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:08 am 

CAP wrote:
Wolfbiter wrote:
CAP wrote:
Wolfbiter wrote:
CAP wrote:

Sincerely,

CAP

WOLFBITER
TLW FASN IN CHINA

Hello Wolfbiter,

CAP

WOLFBITER
TLW FANS IN CHINA

WOLFBITER I am sorry to deliver such sad news to you.

CAP

We already found the video,but it's fixed English and German(maybe,we guess),and the German's voice is too loud that we can't hear the English....Our technician is do his best to recover the English-speaking,but it's hopeless....So,we hope you can help us,and we'll apreciate with all our heart.....Of course,if anyone see this message,and you have video or English substitle,please help us.What we want to do is just for our favorite things,and what it is,I think,all of us know.

TLW FANS IN CHINA
WOLFBITER
AND TLW subs group

Contact Us | All times are UTC