thelostworldfanforum

The Lost World Fan Forum Dedicated to the TV Show The Lost World
It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:41 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to thelostworldfanforum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our ther features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today.

Post subject: How to get a season 4?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:56 pm 

Hi @ all,

I think we all want and need a season 4 of our The Lost World.
I mean there are so many returns of shows this time; for example prison break with dominic purcell :lol:
But no show could ever patch on TLW. The cast, the stories,... nothing will ever be better than it.

So what can we do to bring the lost world back?
Is there any chance? Or did someone of the cast rule out a return?
Why did they actually stop the show? I was too young to recognize why they stopped the show.

Hope someone of you can help me.

Thanks.
Amillionof has been thanked by:

Post subject: Re: How to get a season 4?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:46 pm 

Hi..... Live action shows are very expensive to produce. The episodes cost 1,000,000 USD each or 908677.94 Euros Finding the funding to finance an entire season (cost: 23,000,000 USD) was impossible. sadly.

I was on the old forum while the Producers were trying to find the Capitol....for a 4th and 5th season. They tried very hard. But...they couldn't find investors.

CAP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:41 pm 

Wow that expensive?? you think its possible to get season 4?? i never lost hope for that its so many years after ending Season 3....i still believe its possible actors are not so OLD what do u think???
nagasek has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:02 pm 

Sure it´s really expensive. And I think no one of us has enough money to produce...or we already would have our 4th season. :D

What I´d understand is that the cast would still be a part of a new season.

So I think it´s always a case of attention. 14 years ago we had no Twitter, facebook, .... to get the attention of more people around the world to watch this show. What if we would reach enough attention to find all the old TLW Fans. I know there are so many people loved this show many years ago and would love it again. There must be a reason they thought about a season 5.

I really don´t wanna have an end of this show.Except of a happy end. But there are so many questions.
About Marguerite and her past and future
Veronica and her protector future and her parents
Malone and his journey
Roxton and his brother

"No second chances Marguerite would say. But I hope she´s wrong" ( Summerlee in A man of vision)

Or someone of us should marry a millionare :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:53 am 

True true 14 years ago no twitter facebook nothing i think internet was allready but in the beginnings... this was so great show i know all episodes of 3 seasons in my head i wish they continued after that season 3 ending..always i watch last episode of Season 3 and see that To be Continued i get so sad:(.... maybe its possible if we could made some petition for witdrawing money from fans i dont know...who was producer of this show? or contact them somehow?they could think twice if lot of Fans TLW contact these producers..

in 5-10 years will be late actors will be really old so i believe now its right time our last chance to get this Show again LIVE.

I dont know if actors wanted to do it again but i hope so i think they enjoyed it this Show was original for me :) i always loved this novel THE LOST WORLD even in movie versions...

so my question is possible to contact producers of this show? they are only one who can really do something i think.. or marry some rich women lol :D :)
nagasek has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:19 pm 

I think we could use facebook, twitter,... now to get attention for The Lost World by posting or reposting videos, pictures,...

The more old fans we can find the more is our chance, I think. Maybe maybe we can reach it.
Sure it could all end with nothing. But I think it´s better to try this and fail than always asking why we didn´t try to bring back our favourite show.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

Amillionof wrote:
I think we could use facebook, twitter,... now to get attention for The Lost World by posting or reposting videos, pictures,...

The more old fans we can find the more is our chance, I think. Maybe maybe we can reach it.
Sure it could all end with nothing. But I think it´s better to try this and fail than always asking why we didn´t try to bring back our favourite show.

What do you think?

Excellent ideas all! :GroupParty2:

We are on Twitter every single day.. we will do everything to help you.

TLWTeam
https://twitter.com/TLWTeam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:40 am 

TLWAdministrator wrote:

TLWTeam

Great. :D
Let´s start with a few tweets.
To all twitter users out there please tweet ur favourite scenes, pictures, quotes,... and use these hashtags:

#TheLostWorldSeason4 ,
#StillwaitingforSeason4 ,
#CouldthisgetaSeason4
or just
#TheLostWorld

So we can make our own TLW trend.

Is there a facebook fanpage of TLW we can use?

Any ideas what we could also do?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

TLWAdministrator wrote:
Amillionof wrote:

What do you think?

TLWTeam

Here is the posting regarding the Facebook Page

post30369.html

We know there is a Pinterest group too. Will post when we find the link

TLWTeam

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:27 pm 

Thanks

mmmmm...asked for other supporters and the commentpart of my post has been directly deactivated because of something about Sesaon 5??
It´s not to long ago to bring this show back. As long as the cast is with everything is possible.
I mean there are so many shows they brought back after 20 or more years. So we enough have time.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:08 pm 

Or watch and share the season 3 finale repeatedly on YouTube(the full Ep is on YouTube), get the views into the millions and people will notice the web traffic
LTD1293 has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:10 pm 

Great idea @LTD1293

The best is to share,like,comment, tweet, retweet,watch,... all of your favourite episodes and vids on youtube, dailymotion,facebook...

We could make a "episode of the week" on twitter and facebook.So all could comment their favourite quote or scene of this one episode.Would get a lot of attention, I think.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:41 pm 

But it is vital that the pilot and the season 3 finale get the most views, like atleast a million, the more it trends, the more attention it gets, the more attention the more views, more views more who question what comes after the finale cliffhanger, then the right people, tv execs, see the web traffic and people wanting more, they'll see the profitability and we get either an outright 4th season or a reboot
LTD1293 has been thanked by:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:21 pm 
Site Admin

Amillionof wrote:
Thanks

mmmmm...asked for other supporters and the commentpart of my post has been directly deactivated because of something about Sesaon 5??
It´s not to long ago to bring this show back. As long as the cast is with everything is possible.
I mean there are so many shows they brought back after 20 or more years. So we enough have time.

What do you think?

Hello Amillionof...

What part of your posting are you referring too? We made no edits to any posting. Perhaps we are misunderstanding? Let us know.

Just to let you know we are still looking for the Pinterest group....and will post the link for you.

Best

TLWTeam.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:10 pm 

@TLWTeam I works now.Thanks. Maybe it was a facebook error. :?:

@LTD1293 You should know that in the german version of youtube the most videos are blocked. We can only see the bad quality vids and the fanvids. Don´t know why. So if there are vids of the episodes in a good quality it would be great if you could post a link of one of them here oder twitter,facebook...so I can also find and share them. Thanks.

Contact Us | All times are UTC