thelostworldfanforum

The Lost World Fan Forum Dedicated to the TV Show The Lost World
It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:10 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to thelostworldfanforum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our ther features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today.

Post subject: Hi all!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:47 pm 

I hope everybody is doing well. I am slowly or perhaps quickly going insane. I wonder if there is any button or something you can push that can delete individual People on the TV or perhaps certain topics. My favorite lately, is someone felt it was improper to show the pregnant giraffe on the TV, based on nudity! I wonder how much material is needed to cover a giraffe. Do you cover the legs - pants style or skirt. Maybe a fancy sarong. Secondly how do you dress a giraffe? Pants style might be a bit of a problem. I understand giraffes have quit a kick. I'm sure skirt style would be preferable, then how much skirt? Tutu, mini, midi or maxi? Too much skirt could cause a bad fall. This problem makes about much sense as what goes on in congress and is much more fun. Should elephants wear bras? The mind boggles. I have started watching animal shows almost exclusively, no people allowed. Anybody else have a good idea of what to watch?

Post subject: Re: Hi all!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:28 pm 

Ha ha,silly Prairie Gal, it sounds like you've been dipping in the catnip dish again.

I don't pay attention to 95% of the propagannda, eeerrr, I mean the fake news and programming that we're still spoon-fed these days by the lamestreap media & the corrupt politicians.

CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNBC, MSNBC, NPR,YAHOO etc, are all propaganda Outlets because they're all owned by defense corporations that build and sell the weapons of war, and they all serve the same Masters and have the same agenda to push.

This is why I Rely more on the free media ( alternative media) outlets like The Empire Files w/ Abby Martin, the news feeds at the Liberty Mill and I also like RT News. I find out far more truth about what's going on than I do with the Liars in the lame stream media.

http://theempirefiles.tv

http://thelibertymill.com

https://www.rt.com/usa/

As far as the politicians go there's a simple rule you need to remember, if their lips are moving they're lying. Whether Republican or dummycrat, they're all on the same side because they all serve the same corporate and foreign banking Masters. Unfortunately the majority of the politicians are pissed off and on a tirade because the wicked witch, Hillary lost the election because we the people stood up and firmly said hell no because we're tired of the corruption. Now they're out to get Trump any way they can, because Trump is the best president we've had since Ronald Reagan and he stands for everything the criminal politicians hate.

In the end I would suggest tuning out the vast majority of the local programming and stick to things you have in your TV and movie collection at home and On Demand from places like YouTube Amazon Hulu veoh and Netflix etc. When you get time check out the links I provided because it might be refreshing to have some new sources for news and information

Post subject: Re: Hi all!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:08 am 

Wow thanks for the info. All this time I have blaming the Washington water or maybe global warming. I have started watching animal shows. Lions make sense. See zebra, eat zebra, no prevarications there. I also watch TV shows as old as me. Have we moved to another planet? Or are all those creatures aliens? And people say I am strange for associating with Frey. At least he's rich. Even the weather here is strange. Right now we are having winterspringsummer changing by whim of Mother Nature. Yesterday we had wet snow, the kind that goes splat and washes your face when it hits. Today it was gorgeous but chilly and windy. Any bets on tomorrow? Anyway I wish everybody happy winter or Spring or whatever. PS new meds-interesting side effects.

Contact Us | All times are UTC