thelostworldfanforum

The Lost World Fan Forum Dedicated to the TV Show The Lost World
It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:59 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to thelostworldfanforum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our ther features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today.

Post subject: Spring is here! Happy Easter.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:32 am 

We have had rain, snow, thunder storms, heavy winds and beautiful sun. How is your weather? I've seen on the TV that the people in the east have had heavy storms and tornados. The trees and flowers are budding out which means we're up for a freeze. One year, one of my trees froze and died on the eastern side of the tree only. It looked really strange and eventually died all over. The grass is getting green and I probably will fight with Frey to determine who gets to do the first cut. That may take until June to determine. My friend has some goats, I've always contemplated hiring the goats. The rabbits are running around on the lawn. They just don't eat enough grass to work with. How do you like the Washington DC circus? I vote to move DC outside the union. Apparently DC is the fiction capitol of the country. There sure is plenty of hogwash available. The hogs should all be clean and presentable. Anyway Happy Palm Sunday and Easter.

Post subject: Re: Spring is here! Happy Easter.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:28 pm 

We had sun during the last 2 weeks. And wind but no rain. And now when we´ve got some days to enjoy the life it´s gonna be rainy and cold.
But one luck ...there will be a movie with Rachel and a show with her on tv on saturday. So happy Easter to all tlw addicted.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:00 pm 

Oh wow what're the movie and show? I haven't seen her in ages. Actually I haven't seen any of them in ages. I have been watching the ancient channels with shows that were popular when I was young. Seventy seven sunset strip, Mr. Ed, Hogan's Heroes. the saying is that if you watch the old shows you can become younger! I'm trying, I'm trying. I've even been watching the old movies like the Thin Man which are before my time. I don't know why but when I watch today's shows and I come away without being able to name even one character bother me. Easter is Sunday and I always look forward to it. Here it's the beginning of summer regardless of weather and everybody begins cooking outside Happy summer.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:39 pm 

This morning she was in Narnia and after that in Reef Docs. Will post some screenshots soon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:06 am 

Prairie Gal, I love the Thin Man movies! So classy and such good fun.

Same as Amillionof here, we've had warm sunny weather and now it's colder and rainy. But the sun is still peeping out, so it's not so bad. Hope it will be the same in Germany!

Amillionof, lucky you, seeing Rachel in not one but two programs on the same day. Looking forward to the screenshots :)

Happy Easter! :Bunny:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:45 pm 

We have rain forcasted for the rest of the week followed by snow! Apparently spring is over and we've returned to winter. People are wearing shorts and light shirts even if it is still quite cold. I'm still wearing my down jacket. What do you all think about swimming in sharky waters. Another girl has died from shark bite in Australia. I'm chicken. Frey surfs though and I said it would serve him right if he got bitten.

Contact Us | All times are UTC